From Monday 8 January until Sunday 10th June 2018
Back by popular demand, we are now offering our students term-time 24/7 at the Mile End campus.
During 24/7 library staff will be available to help you at these times:
Outside of these times, self-service will be in operation. The library will be staffed by security who are there to ensure that you have a safe and secure environment in which to study.
During self-service hours, you will be able to:
- Issue, renew and return items
- Print, copy, scan
- Use e-resources and databases
- Use all study areas - some areas are restricted by use for particular groups of students e.g., PGT room
- Use the Learning Cafe vending machines
You will need to return during staffed hours to receive help with:
- Library account queries
- Books that you cannot find on the shelves
- Access queries
- Help with IT problems, eg Wifi, email etc
- Reading lists
- Inter-Library loans (ILL)
- More complicated printing, copying and scanning requests
- Assistance with e-resources and databases
- Subject support
Full details of opening hours of all of our libraries can be found at Opening Hours
We expect all library users to act responsibly during 24/7 and be considerate of staff and other students adhering to the Library Regulations/Guidelines at all times.