A range of high-quality resources for Psychology are available on the web. Start exploring them here:
- AllPsych: Comprehensive site which gives access to lots of information for psychologist.
- AmoebaWeb: Guide maintained by Vanguard University which links to many useful free psychology resources online.
- APA Glossary of psychological terms: A glossary over psychological terms provided by APA, but originally created by Gerrig, Richard J. & Philip G. Zimbardo in 2002.
- BBS Prints Archives (Behavioral & Brain Sciences): An internationally renowned journal with the innovative format known as Open Peer Commentary (10-25 commentaries on each article from specialists within and across disciplines, plus the author's response to them).
- The British Psychological Society Research Digest: A blog which is exploring current studies and critically assess the methods behind them.
- Classics in the History of Psychology: This site gives access to classics within psychology and gives access to over 25 full-text books, 200 journal articles from the public domain. It is possible to browse for authors or topics.
- Cognitive Sciences ePrint Archive: University of Southampton: is an electronic archive for papers in any area of Psychology, Neuroscience and Linguistics and many areas of Computer Science, Philosophy, Medicine, and Anthropology.
- Cogprints: Full-text database of self-archived material in different fields, including psychology and neuroscience.
- Genes to Cognition: Genes to Cognition Online covers modern neuroscience. It focuses on cognitive disorders, cognitive processes, and research approaches and uses dynamic network maps to explore a library of over 750 items.
- History and Theory of Psychology ePrint Archive: A free service to the community of scholarly historians and theoreticians of psychology with the goal of promoting the rapid dissemination of new work in the field.
- Library Research in Psychology: The Science Directorate of the American Psychological Association (APA) developed this guide for students.
- Mednar: Specialised search engine for the Medical field, which discovers material which is freely accessible on the web, but comes from credible sources.
- Methods in Behaviour Research: Online companion to the book with the same title by Paul C. Cozby. Does include lots of links to other resources, but also quizzes and PowerPoints following the themes of the book.
- Neuropsychology Central: A searchable keyword site, topically organized, with very few annotations.
- Neuroscience Information Framework: A dynamic inventory of Web-based neuroscience resources: data, materials, and tools accessible via the Internet.
- Pre-History of Cognitive Science: An annotated bibliography of models of human cognition from the Seventeenth through Nineteenth Centuries.
- Psych-Postgrads: Mailing list hosted by JISC covering discussions around psychology related topics.
- Psych Web: A range of academic psychology resources.
- Psychology Wiki: Provides information for academic and applied training, and continuing professional development.
- The Whole Brain Atlas: A medical resource created by Harvard Medical School about the brain, which includes neuro images.
Société Française de Psychologie (France)Psychological Society of Ireland (Ireland)Professional organisations
- British Association for Counselling & Psychoteraphy (BACP)
- British Neuroscience Association
- British Psychological Society
- Experimental Psychology Society
- Open University Psychological Society