A range of high-quality resources for Physics and Astronomy are available on the web. Start exploring them here:
General journal directories
- Journals TOC: Service which provides access to table of contents of many journals.
- TechExpo DIRECTORY OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC TRADE TECHNICAL MAGAZINES: A (if some what dated) listing of a range of trade publications, many of them freely available online.
- Coursera: Online courses some are free and some cost money (especially if you want a diploma/certificate)
- EdX: Free online courses from the top universities in the world (for a diploma/certificate it costs money.)
General Physics and Astronomy websites
- The Laws List: Laws, rules, principles, effects, paradoxes, limits, constants and other related physics and astronomy topics.
- Physics Central: Resource maintained by the American Physical Society. See their podcast archive here.
- physicsworld.com: Useful resource published by the Institute of Physics (IOP).
Professional organisations (UK)
Professional organisations (International)
- American Astronomical Society [USA]
- American Institute of Physics (AIP) [USA]
- American Physical Society (APS) [USA]
- European Astronomical Society [EAS]
- European Physical Society [EPS]
- Society of Physics Students (SPS) [USA]