- BankScope: Contains comprehensive information on 30,000 banks across the globe. You can use it to research individual banks, or to find banks with specific profiles and analyse them. BankScope has up to 16 years of detailed accounts for each bank. User guide to Bankscope.
- Business Source Complete: Full text coverage for more than 1,800 peer-reviewed business and economics journals. In addition, this database offers indexing and abstracts for many more journals, plus 17,000 detailed profiles of the world's largest companies.
- Nexis UK: Provides access to regional, national and global newspapers, worldwide financial and company information, market research data, and country information, including the BBC monitoring service. Tutorials on using Nexis UK.
- Zephyr: Contains information about M&A, IPO, private equity, venture capital deals and business rumours. Zephyr is updated hourly.
- British Library: Wide range of print and online business and economics information, including several company and financial databases. Information about joining the library here.
- City Business Library: Aldermanbury, London EC2V 7HH. Tel: 0207 332 1812. A public reference library for people interested in business. The CBL holds a wide range of company and market information.