A range of high-quality resources for Mechanical Engineering and Sustainable Energy are freely available on the web. Start exploring them here:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: (USA) ASME is a not-for-profit membership organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing, career enrichment, and skills development across all engineering disciplines.
- Institution of Civil Engineers Library catalogue Library website
ICE is a registered charity that strives to promote and progress civil engineering.
- Institution of Engineering and Technology: (UK) The IET provides a global knowledge network to facilitate the exchange of ideas and promote the positive role of science, engineering and technology in the world.
- International Federation of Automatic Control: A multinational federation of National Member Organizations, each one representing the engineering and scientific societies concerned with automatic control in its own country.
- Motor Industry Research Association: (UK) MIRA is an international organisation operating in several locations around the world. Teams apply knowledge and experience for the benefit of clients in established and developing industries worldwide.
- Society of Automotive Engineers: (USA) The engineering society for advancing mobility in land, sea, air and space SAE technical papers.
- Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders: (UK) The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) exists to support and promote the interests of the UK automotive industry at home and abroad.
- SciTech Connect: (USA) Provides the open source to full-text and bibliographic records of DOE research and development reports.