A range of high-quality resources for Aerospace are freely available on the web. Start exploring them here:
- AERADE: Based at Cranfield University, AERADE provides access to key aerospace and defence information sources created worldwide also features over 3,000 digitised Aeronautical Reports Council technical reports.
- ARC AIAA: Searchable database of AIAA's publications. We do have a subscription to 5 journals in the database, so there are some full-text access. You can search AIAA Meeting Papers, and view the first page of the paper.
- British National Space Centre: Part of the UK Space Agency - an executive agency of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and at the heart of UK efforts to explore and benefit from space.
- Civil Aviation Authority (UK): The Civil Aviation Authority is the UK's specialist aviation regulator. View publications and alerts online.
- Cranfield University Library catalogue
- European Space Agency (ESA): Provides cooperation among European States in space research and technology and their space applications for scientific purposes and for operational space applications systems.
- ESDU data: Provides validated engineering design data, methods and software that form an important resource for scientists and engineers in research establishments and academic institutions.
- Federal Aviation Administration: (USA)
- Institution of Engineering and Technology (was Institution of Electrical Engineers): (IET, UK based)
Access a range of knowledge services, events, professional support, news, views and topics from the IET Sectors Knowledge Network.
- International Civil Aviation Organization: The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) sets standards and recommended practices for the safe and orderly development of international civil aviation.
- NACA reports full text: The UK archive of digitised NACA Reports maintained by the AERADE team AT Cranfield University.
- NASA: The official website of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration of the United States of America.
- NASA Scientific and Technical Information Server: Locate, obtain, and publish NASA aerospace information and find international information pertinent to your research.
- NASA Technical Report Server: (NTRS) Contains references for publicly available aerospace documents, and recent full-text reports produced by the NASA centres.
- NATO's Research and Technology Organisation unclassified reports: RTO is the successor to AGARD. See Search Scientific Publications facility.
- QinetiQ (UK) DSTL: Provides technical advice to customers in the global aerospace, defence and security markets.
- Royal Aeronautical Society: (UK based) A professional body dedicated to the entire aerospace community.