A range of high-quality resources for Electronic Engineering and Computer Science are available on the web. For subject specific resources look at these guides:
- All about circuits: An online community for electric engineers. Includes open access books and other connected material which can be accessed without membership.
- EDN Network: Community for engineers by engineers.
- Engineering.com: A digital media resource which aims to progress the field of engineering.
- Learn about Electronics: A freely available website which is aimed to support individuals who want to learn about electronics. It has chapters on many areas, such as circuits & resistors, semiconductors, AC theory etc.
- The Scots Guide to Electronics: A guide from University of St. Andrews to help in the understanding of components, circuits and the use of electronics for beginners.