- Business Source Complete: Full-text coverage for more than 1,800 peer-reviewed business and economics journals. In addition, this database offers indexing and abstracts for many more journals, plus 17,000 detailed profiles of the world's largest companies.
- FAME: Information on 7 million companies in the UK and Ireland including financial, stock data, market research and company news, deals and rumour information and more.
- Nexis UK: Provides access to regional, national and global newspapers, worldwide financial and company information, market research data, and country information, including the BBC monitoring service. Tutorials on using Nexis UK.
- British Library: Wide range of print and online business and economics information, including several company and financial databases. Information about joining the library here.
- City Business Library: Aldermanbury, London EC2V 7HH. Tel: 0207 332 1812. A public reference library for people interested in business. The CBL holds a wide range of company and market information.