For electronic content, Kortext will provide the following analytical data as a minimum:
• Number of items ordered/purchased by title, School and individual;
• Number or items downloaded by title, School and individual;
• Usage data by title, School and individual, including pages/chapters read/saved/printed.
John Smith’s/Kortext will develop and deliver a plan with you in order to promote your school’s direct book purchasing arrangements to your students, so that they are aware in advance of:
• Titles that are covered, including further information on these titles
• Price for the titles, including any discounts agreed
• Whether QMUL will be making full or part-payment towards these titles and, if so, final price for the student
• Methods for purchasing and/or accessing the content, including payment method and delivery method
As a minimum, John Smith’s/Kortext will provide the above information online, accessible to students via QMplus.