The Library Users Forum (LUF) monitors Library services and provides a forum for general and open discussion on the use of the Library and user input to the development of library services.
Terms of reference
A. To consider and advise on the implementation of policies and plans specific to users of the College's Library Services.
B. To consider matters relating to the use of the Library.
C. To monitor the quality of Library services.
Where appropriate, issues raised by library users may be resubmitted for consideration to staff student and/or departmental/divisional meetings.
- LUF brings together undergraduate, postgraduate, academic and Library staff members:
- A Senior member of academic staff (Chair)
- One academic representative from each School
- One student representative from each staff/student liaison committee
- Representative from IT Services
- Representative from Estates & Facilities
- Representative from Student Services
- Members of Library staff:
- the Assistant Director, Service Delivery
- the LUF Secretary (Martin Beeson, Teaching and Learning Support Manager)
- other senior Library staff attend as appropriate.
LUF meets each semester. The next meeting is:
- Wednesday 25 February 2015 (Seminar Room, Mile End Library)
The agendas, minutes, membership list and other papers are available on QMplus.